From: Interest <interest-boun...@qt-project.org> on behalf of Scott Bloom
<sc...@towel42.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2022 7:42 PM
To: interest@qt-project.org <interest@qt-project.org>
Subject: [Interest] Official linuxdeployqt ?

Is there a Qt supported linuxdeployqt comparable to the windeployqt?

I found the 3rd party version, but the command line args are very different.

Also, is anyone on the Qt side, create a CMake function for this?

Where inside CMake, you could call “DeployQt( <target> )” and it would find all
the dependencies and create a list of files in cmake etc

Scott