[Oops.  Send this email directly to Rasmus rather than the list...]

On Thu, Aug 26, 2004 at 12:58:21PM -0700, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
>   2. web app sends it to internals@ or some other relevant list
>   3. Replies to that email automatically get picked up by the web app
>   4. Alternatively, you can add comments via the web app which would
>      also get bounced to the relevant mailing list

nyphp.org is working on something called CLEW, which will be able to
do exactly that.  See the following links for more info:
   http://clew.nyphp.org/clew/clew
   http://nyphp.org/content/presentations/nyphp/index.php?slide=13

--Dan

                http://www.AnalysisAndSolutions.com/