Edin Kadribasic schrieb:
The page is a bit confusing and I didn't want too much new stuff to it
without thinking about it first. Your suggestion is promising, but it
might be a bit too wide for people that have smaller screen resolutions.
I think we need to make it look good at 1024x768.

Yes, the page is too wide. The reason for this is that this is actually not a website but a rearranged screenshot. I noticed too late that the page has a bad width.

There are some things you have missed. There are two different source
bundles (gz and bz2). "Next" build depends on the system (source or
bins) and the PHP version (we build some windows snapshots more often
than others).

Maybe I missed the things because I was led from the dream that the different build intervals could be simplified too. ;) But you are right these are things I didn't pay attention to. I could make a new suggestion tomorrow and try to integrate the missing things.

Thanks for the heads up. This should be fixed now.

This was a very fast fix and indeed I can now download the installer.

Would you be willing to produce the HTML needed for the redesign?

Unfortunately my knowledge about HTML and CSS is very limited, so I don't think the page would look very good in case I did it. I would prefer if somebody with more knowledge could do it.