John Mertic wrote:
Below is a link to my take on the redesign:

http://files.edin.dk/php/installer/snaps-html/index.html
(Warning - none of the links on the page go to anywhere)

My thinking is keep one set of builds on the main page and then
provide a link to previous builds, which we can give an ftp-style
listing or make the nicer looking page like above. This keeps the
snaps page cleaner since I would think most people would be looking
for the latest snap and not necessarily one of the previous 4 ones.

Let me know if my approach and design sounds reasonable.

Although I have actually nothing to say here, I like the approach as well. It seems to be very clear to me. I have already said that I dislike the "Next Snapshot" column on snaps.php.net, but you have made the column far less complex. :)