On 01 October 2007 13:46, Antony Dovgal wrote:

> On 01.10.2007 16:32, Ilia Alshanetsky wrote:
> > This was not on the table and the time of the 5.3 discussion, I for
> > one think its a bit too much magic.
>
> Yeah, too Perl-ish for me.

Please stop this.

The minutes of the Paris meeting committed to implementing this for PHP 6, and
it's a much-needed feature (IMHO, of course!). If you're going to start arguing
against what looks very much like a firm decision of an eminent group of PHP
core developers, you need *much* better reasons than "I don't like it" or "too
like language x".

Cheers!

Mike

JG125, The Headingley Library,
James Graham Building, Leeds Metropolitan University,
Headingley Campus, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44 113 812 4730          Fax:  +44 113 812 3211

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm