On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 19:03 -0300, Cristian Rodriguez wrote:
> 2007/10/15, Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > "Thank you"?
>
> Rarely, as the year advances, people is getting more and more stressed
> and is certainly not fun to deal with the reports.

It's fun to certain point. I've also come to same conclusion as Antony
and I only take a peek once in a while to the bug db nowadays. Which is
propably a relief to some people reporting stuff there. ;)

> > Also some people tend to think that their bug reports have to be reviewed
> > now (I mean NOW!!!),
>
> unfortunately, they fail to recognize that the project is run by volunteers

That's the main issue in here, somehow the common thinking is that
someone pays (all) the people going over the reports. Having done the
"job" for about 6 years now, I can count the "thank you" messages with
one hand. And that includes the extremely rare cases when I got paid by
them..:)

--
Patches/Donations: http://pecl.php.net/~jani/