On 08.07.2009, at 10:25, Paul Biggar wrote:

- wait for Lukas to finish what he's doing
- new vote, more options (5.3.x/5.4/6.0, Lukas'/yours, make it clear
what we're voting for)

Do not wait for me. I have decided it doesn't make sense for me to write this RFC. There was essentially nobody that even agreed with the basic principle and I do not think I have what it takes to convince people otherwise. I would very much appreciate it if someone who has just been lurking for now, to pick up my RFC and improve it so that people do understand what I was trying to say.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
m...@pooteeweet.org