That doesn't really change the timing, especially since you said you
have been using it for 2 years.  Why pick the week after the 5.3 release
to propose it for 5.3?  It makes very little sense to me, and I think
consensus is building that we aren't going to add this to 5.3.

I think half the people who voted +1 didn't realize you were seriously
thinking of pushing it into 5.3

-Rasmus