On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Zeev Suraski <z...@zend.com> wrote:

> On Nov 17, 2010, at 4:29, "guilhermebla...@gmail.com" <
> guilhermebla...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Stas,
> >
> > Ok, so you think I should just consider everyone want some sort of
> > meta attribute support and start discussing the topics?
>
> Of course not.  Assuming meta support requires substantial additions of
> syntax then it's very far from consensus.
>
> A more productive approach would be coming up with ways to do it with
> existing functionality (maybe with some minor additions), which makes phpdoc
> a natural option to look at (even if it's not the incarnation of the perfect
> annotations solution).
>
> Zeev
> --

http://www.mail-archive.com/internals@lists.php.net/msg47732.html
you said that before.
and this is where the discussion started about the alternative syntax and
implementation.
you said, that you see the usefulness, you just don't think that it worths
the complexity and the new syntax.
if that so, then I can't see, why can't we move on from the why is this
useful to the how and what should we implement.
in the end, it would only gets in to the trunk if the prominent coredevs(as
you, Rasmus, etc.) accept it, so I don't know why are you afraid continuing
the discussion about this feature.

Tyrael