On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Stas Malyshev <smalys...@sugarcrm.com> wrote:

> Incomplete - yes. If we only implemented things that are "complete" in the
> sense you require, we would have no file operations in PHP at all - after
> all, we don't have support for reparse points and NTFS ACLs in file
> functions now, so by your logic they shouldn't be implemented until we
> design filesystem layer that allows to do it. Until then, PHP is better
> without any filesystem support at all. I don't see how it makes any sense.

I do not see a sense to continue this discussion as you clearly ignore
many aspects of the problem, even after we mentioned them numerous
times in this thread. As in, it is not only about NTFS ACL or Windows
only. Get over that first then it will be easier to actually discuss
possible solutions or alternatives.

Cheers,
--
Pierre