Hi!

my question is: is php a language made for the php developers that
mantain the language or for the community that uses them and
contributes to it everyday?

Please stop trying to manipulate developers by suggesting if they don't do exactly what you want they hate (or don't care for) all users. This is obviously not true and does not contribute to the discussion.

As for the merits of the question, the problem is not having annotations in general but having consistent, easy, performant model and implementation that makes sense together with the rest of PHP. So far none that were offered were good enough to satisfy that requirement and gather consensus. I think it's better to wait and revisit it in the future than to rush a half-baked concept now. Which means unless somebody makes really strong proposal right now that people would instantly like - it's not 5.4. It doesn't mean "never" either - it can always be done in the next version. If there's something new to say on the topic - great, let's see it.
--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/