On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:04 PM, Derick Rethans <der...@php.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Short-array syntax, Native JSON, "Currying". I can
> almost only say one thing: WHY?!
>
> And because of that, I'd like to forward a mail by Zeev from a few years
> ago. I think it applies now even more than then:

I'd to disagree.

I love activities on the list, even for features I would never want to
see implemented in php. It is how it works, it is how it should work,
Getting constant new requests, discussing new possible features,
moving forward. Even if it does not mean it has to be uncontrollable
and that we should implement every 2nd request.

Cheers,
--
Pierre