I think it got lost in the very long and varying discussions. Will dig up and
take a look. I had a couple of hectic weeks.

>I also think that it is somehow wrong to post something asking to do not
>propose
>new things when we finally have more people involved in proposals and
>discussions. Maybe that's just me me but I do think that the main problem we
>have (besides the ones we identified and try to fix right now) is the complete
>lack of open discussions about possible new features, in this list with new or
>existing contributors.

I did not say we should not propose or have discussions (I am in favor of
adding [] for arrays for example). But I am saying the bias should be not to
include new language functionality unless it has very broad appeal & serious
upside impact. The bias should be against feature creep.

Andi