Am 16.09.2012 22:20, schrieb Hannes Magnusson:
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:50 PM, Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. My apologies if I missed an "obvious clue" somewhere, but I am looking
for a configure
option to enable nearly everything - to be supplemented by select disable
statements.

In the past I have had complex configure scripts that I would like to simply
with selective deletes, rather than discover afterwards that I forgot
something.
configure --help does not convince me it is listing all options
(might be wong, might not be reading carefully enough).

Thanks (even if just pointing me at what I should have found!).

I'm confused.. --enable-all is already supported, just like --disable-all ?

-Hannes

I think he means something like "--enable-all --disable-X --disable-Y". Don't know myself, if this is possible right now.

Regards,
Sebastian