> For those that have voted against this proposal, are there any
> clarifications that can be made or questions answered?

I can say that this bit is particularly confusing:

    public $foo {}

My understanding that this code will not emit any warnings when
interpreted, but the $foo property has no getter nor setter. You can
call isset which will return false but unset will emit a warning, yes?

I would think that the above snippet would create a property with all
public, default implementations. I see why it doesn't: it doesn't
permit you to declare only a getter and no setter.

This is just one more reason for me to vote no on this.