On 01/22/2013 01:27 PM, Clint Priest wrote:
In terms of cost of maintenance, I was under the impression that
since I wrote it, I would be maintaining it which is why I applied
for and you approved a VCS account for me.

The concern is historical and not personal.  Frequently the long-term
contributors to PHP have been left to stabilize, integrate (e.g. with
APC), and then maintain code that was contributed.

I do note & appreciate your outstanding perseverance and leadership in
working through the RFC process.

Chris

--
christopher.jo...@oracle.com  http://twitter.com/ghrd