Hi!

> If you are referring to APC as the stable cache, that unfortunately is
> not entirely correct, it is still relatively easy to crash APC unless
> some work-arounds are applied. I was speaking to a several people at
> the conference just yesterday and they were indicating frequent
> crashes with APC, the work-arounds appear to have solved their issues,
> but those are not exactly obvious.

Do we have those ways and work-arounds recorded somewhere? It would be a
very good idea to have tests for O+ to ensure there are no problems in
these areas (or if there are, to fix them :). My experience suggests
opcode cache solutions often tend to have issues in the same areas, so I
think it'd be very useful.

--
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
SugarCRM: http://www.sugarcrm.com/