The APC issues are somewhat APC specific in most cases, they often
revolve around memory utilization issues and garbage collection. Some
of the work-arounds involve ensuring APC always has extra memory to
prevent fragmentation. When fragmentation goes about 35-40% clearing
out the entire cache to prevent increase in fragmentation which in
many cases can reduce stability.

frequently can negatively impact APC, doing pre-loading or staggering
the loading process is the work-around that typically prevents issues.