Hi Remi,

Thanks for the PR. I'll merge it as soon as I've been able to test it,
as the class should respect the definition of the method in the
interface.

Regarding the change in behaviour, I think the patch
https://bugs.php.net/patch-display.php?bug=67064&patch=bug67064-BC&revision=1402667581
should definitely be applied.

Currently the engine is doing magic stuff by modifying the parameters
that are passed to the function. i.e. you call count() with no
parameters and it arrives at the function with parameters. \o/

Even if that wasn't a BC break, having magic behaviour in a language
is very, very bad.

cheers
Dan