I'd prefer that over a non-vague and very public character assassination
that me and others are experiencing instead.

I'm also wondering why you're replying to me, when it's Ferenc that made the
statement (that I backed).  Ferenc, as an 'innocent bystander', sees things
the way they are in a non-biased way.  I think most active participants here
know exactly what he's talking about.

> The other side of that argument is "I feel like some
> companies *wink* *wink* develop things in secret then pressure the list
> into
> accepting them blindly."

I'm done apologizing for helping to almost double PHP's performance.
I'm also done explaining why that was the only practical way, which should
be obvious considering how we can't even agree on required majorities should
be obvious, and was always the way major versions came to be (with the
exception of PHP 6, RIP).

Zeev