On 04/03/15 10:16, Michael Wallner wrote:
>> While http has been rejected for bundling, it is another example of not
>> > following the C coding standard …
> Lester, please stop posting walls of unrelated text. You’re totally off
> track. If we’re talking about coding standards, we’re not talking about PSR,
> but http://lxr.php.net/xref/PHP_TRUNK/CODING_STANDARDS
> <http://lxr.php.net/xref/PHP_TRUNK/CODING_STANDARDS>

In that case the rules should be applied to everything that is added to
PHP rather than being selective?

The points still apply ... Personally I have no interest in PSR and
would prefer that PHP_TRUNK/CODING_STANDARDS was a rule that was
followed before extensions like http were even debated, but the
inconsistencies that are being objected to are to address complaints in
'PHP' space rather than 'C' space, and it has already been accepted that
different rules apply there anyway :( I got chewed out last time I
pointed out that PHP_TRUNK/CODING_STANDARDS is not being followed in
'PHP' space ...

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL