On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 7:09 AM, Yasuo Ohgaki <yohg...@ohgaki.net> wrote:

> Please suggest better/right way. Having namespace is not alternative for
> having consistent names.

I think I did, and many other. But you seem to be convinced that
consistency in names is the top priority and will suddenly make these
APIs easier to use. I think we should agree to disagree and move to
vote. I do not see any value in this discussion since quite some time,
it is hair splitting solutions for naming, namespace, etc while not
having an agreement on how and where to do it, except the std C names.

Cheers,
--
Pierre

@pierrejoye | http://www.libgd.org