On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Dennis Birkholz <den...@birkholz.biz> wrote:
> Should it not be 7.1 just to treat all contributors equal?

Hi guys,

I definitly don't want any bad blood between PHP community members.

Actually, when I've read the php7timeline RFC and the feature freeze,
I understood it was to limit new userland or BIC features, not for
internal changes, a fortiori when it's mainly about refactoring and
easing extension collaboration.

Cheers,

--
Olivier