On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Adam Harvey <ahar...@php.net> wrote:
> So, please, show respect for the people working hard on PHP 7.0 [...]
Whoa, the "show respect for the people that work" card already ?

Let's all chill. Here are some kitteh.
http://lol.cat/3z

> by not trying to push something in against our agreed processes [...]
We did not push against our processes : you may have not seen it but
we asked for feedbacks on the matter [1] [2], stating from the very
beginning that, to our understanding, it wasn't a feature but code
gardening.
We *only* got good ones during the discussion phase, hence the change of status.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=php-internals&m=142625551709876&w=2
[2] http://marc.info/?l=php-internals&m=142987114605170&w=2