On 2 August 2015 15:26:00 BST, Niklas Keller <m...@kelunik.com> wrote:

>> On 2 August 2015 13:54:46 BST, Niklas Keller <m...@kelunik.com> wrote:
>> >We're discussing issues here, so what's wrong with an issue tracker?
>>
>> No, we're discussing every aspect of the project, from release
>management
>> to personal introductions.
>

>Release management, RFCs and other things totally fit something I'd
>call
>issue.

See one of my other replies for more categories of content, which don't feel
like a good fit for issues, which in my mind is for finite work flows like
raise-discuss-assign-close...

>Personal introductions are a valid point, they're nothing I'd do with
>issues, that's something that fits here.
[...]
>TBH, it's not just about communication on the mailing list here. PHP's
>bug
>tracker is a real PITA, at least for users without a php.net account.

So perhaps rather than replacing Internals, it's a question of finding a nicer
issue tracker (fuller featured than either GitHub or bugs.php.net), making
better use of it, and defining what things should be in it and what should stay
in a more open discussion forum like this list?