On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Ryan Pallas <derokor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I do h ave one question I just thought of though... how does the allowance
> of trailing comma work with the splat operator (...)? I'm assuming a
> function call/definition may only have one or the other, is that correct?

Excellent question.  The patch on Sammy's RFC was written in Feb 2013,
before variadics, so it doesn't take them into account.

I would say that it should be modified to disallow a trailing comma
following either a variadic declaration or a splat invocation, since
the grammar around these two things prohibits followups anyway.

-Sara