Morning Dmitry,

    I'm not really happy with the voting options here.

    I would not vote in favour of a patch that does not include support for
AST, that's a completely different feature.

    As it is, I have to vote yes in favour of AST, but it may be counted as
a vote in favour of attributes without AST ...

    This doesn't seem right ... I don't want attributes without AST, and
there is no voting option to reflect that.

Cheers
Joe