Morning Dmitry,

> On the other hand simple string may be parsed into AST with just one
additional call to ast\compile_string().

You're not really suggesting that I write my tools in user land, are you ?
It's me, Joe :)

I *only* want attributes as they were originally proposed, and I can't vote
to reflect that.

As discussed in private, what I want is attributes, as originally proposed,
and a hookable compiler; Anything else is not good enough.

Cheers
Joe