It looks like the MDB2 -> PDO migration messed this up. There is a weird
MDB2 feature fetchAll() feature that returns the first field as the
associative key or something like that. Need to rewrite the code to not
rely on that. The MDB2 query returns:

array(2) {
  ["fix-71630.patch"]=>
  array(1) {
    [0]=>
    array(2) {
      [0]=>
      string(10) "1522170171"
      [1]=>
      string(11) "c...@php.net"
    }
  }
  ["zero-data.patch"]=>
  array(1) {
    [0]=>
    array(2) {
      [0]=>
      string(10) "1521729404"
      [1]=>
      string(11) "c...@php.net"
    }
  }
}

And the PDO query gives:

array(2) {
  [0]=>
  array(3) {
    ["patch"]=>
    string(15) "fix-71630.patch"
    ["revision"]=>
    int(1522170171)
    ["developer"]=>
    string(11) "c...@php.net"
  }
  [1]=>
  array(3) {
    ["patch"]=>
    string(15) "zero-data.patch"
    ["revision"]=>
    int(1521729404)
    ["developer"]=>
    string(11) "c...@php.net"
  }
}

I will find some time to fix this in the next day or two unless someone
beats me to it.

-Rasmus