Yeah, working on it. Amazingly it looks like it is an ipv6 issue. The old
bugs didn't have an ipv6 address, but the new one does and we store the ip
of the commenter using the MySQL function inet_aton() and not inet6_aton().
Need to change that, but also alter the table to make the column fit an
ipv6 addr.