Hi Christoph

Den fre. 3. maj 2019 kl. 12.02 skrev Christoph M. Becker <cmbecke...@gmx.de>:
> While running the tests with a PHP debug version, I've noticed that
> bug_aaa.phpt is causing a memory leak.  Maybe someone proficient with
> Firebird/Interbase will want to have a look at it.

Thank you for testing, good to know that they at least run there too!

As for the memory leak, perhaps we should mark the relevant test with
an --XFAIL-- or something? The name was suspicious in the first place.

Guess this is as good as it gets for PDO_Firebird at least. I can see
the PR regarding adding boolean types to PDO_Firebird was updated too,
to reflect these changes so it should be good to go into 7.4 I suppose
if its rebased.

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen