As we head closer to the vote - and in light of what I said towards the end
of my message in https://externals.io/message/106256#106278, as well as the
points Dan articulated regarding the current issue of negative feedback not
getting the same level of visibility as the RFC itself - I'd like to figure
out a temp solution until we amend our rules.

George - are you OK with having a section that illustrates the issues that
me and some others have brought up with this deprecation in the RFC
itself?  Or add a link to a separate page, along the lines of what Dan
proposed?

Thanks,

Zeev