Le mercredi 7 août 2019, 15:57:02 CEST Chase Peeler a écrit :
> Pretty much everyone (if not actually
> everyone) that is against this RFC has stated that they don't actually use
> short tags, and do not advocate that anyone else use them either.

This is what bugs me, the counter argument page from Zeev states «I never use
short tags in any PHP code that I write, and as far as I recall - I never have.
»,
 and at the same time «put hundreds of thousands of people through additional
pain when upgrading.»

Is there any data that support the theory that hundreds of thousands of people
use short tags?

Did anyone in this discussion stated that he was using them?