From: Internetradio [mailto:internetradio-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] On Behalf Of
John Figliozzi
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 11:57 AM
To: Internet radio discussion <internetradio@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] SiriusXM Streaming

This changing of formats problem also affects or affected access to BBC streams,
a topic that was discussed here at length when it first happened.  In nosing
around, I found this article that might serve as a more complete and accessible
explanation than that offered by the BBC.

http://gu.com/p/46c99/sbl

jaf

> On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:48 AM, John Figliozzi <jfigl...@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> None of this seems to be affecting the Sirius/XM feature in Pure radios.
(www.pure.com/us)  The Pure Evoke F4 wifi internet radio is their latest such
unit and it incorporates Sirius/XM for those who pay the latter for the
privilege is listening to them via the internet.  I know that Imagination
Technologies, the parent company of Pure, has a working arrangement with Apple;
but of course that would have nothing to do with Sirius/XM.

> John Figliozzi
>
>> On Sep 30, 2015, at 11:36 AM, Richard Cuff <rdc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> While I know it's no comfort when it comes to the existing Internet
>> radio universe, I am sure these content providers see devices like
>> $50 tablets and would rather we all migrate to those...
>>
>> RC
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 11:06 AM, Daniel L. Srebnick <d...@islenet.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Here is a link to the SiriusXM hardware manufacturer list.  I wonder
>>> what other devices are now orphans?
shown above.

shown above.

shown above.