From: Internetradio [mailto:internetradio-boun...@hard-core-dx.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Cuff
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2015 12:24 PM
To: Internet radio discussion <internetradio@hard-core-dx.com>
Subject: Re: [Internetradio] SiriusXM Streaming

It looks like the BBC has launched test usage of this new DASH format.

See http://www.bbc.co.uk/html5

RC

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 11:56 AM, John Figliozzi <jfigl...@nycap.rr.com> wrote:
> This changing of formats problem also affects or affected access to BBC
streams, a topic that was discussed here at length when it first happened.  In
nosing around, I found this article that might serve as a more complete and
accessible explanation than that offered by the BBC.