Kevin -

Both Pure and Sangean had purpose built wifi clock radios on the market until
recently, but I see both are listed as discontinued after checking today.
Inasmuch as all wifi radios appear to have clocks and alarm and sleep features
anyway, any one of them could be a bedside unit provided they’re priced and
perform in the way you prefer.

John