Or you could just have the led driven by a circuit where the led is powered
with logic low and unpowered logic high. We do this with our pumping
systems, which power the pump during a system failure. We have a relay
control the pump, where NC is pump on, and logic high turns the pump off.
Confuses the heck out of the programmers at times because it is reverse to
every either relay we use.