Dear all,
I've just discovered this amazing piece of software. Yet, although I've read the man page I'm completely stuck on one thing: I can't use the keyboard to switch between frames in a tiling workspace. Please bear with me for two more paragraphs, since I must be doing some very basic mistake:
Suppose I click F9 and create a new tiling workspace. There I press F2 twice and get two xterms, with the corresponding "names" showing at the top of the screen next to each other. One way I can place one frame/xterm on top of the other is by clicking (using the mouse) on its name at the top of the screen: then that frame occupies the entire screen. But what if I want to do so using the keyboard?
The "navigation on tiled workspaces" section on the man page states that pressing Mod+N, Mod+P or Mod+Tab should also allow me to do so. I can use those three commands in *floating* workspaces without any problems -- e.g., Mod+Tab rotates focus between all frames as the man page states. But in tiling workspaces I am currently unable to move to a different frame using the keyboard.
What am I missing? I'm running the latest stable version of ion2. All the keybings in the other apps work correctly.
Thank you for any help you might provide me with,
Mack Stevenson
_________________________________________________________________
Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
