On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 11:19:56AM +0200, Mack Stevenson wrote:
> Suppose I click F9 and create a new tiling workspace. There I press F2 
> twice and get two xterms, with the corresponding "names" showing at the top 
> of the screen next to each other.  One way I can place one frame/xterm on 
> top of the other is by clicking (using the mouse) on its name at the top of 
> the screen: then that frame occupies the entire screen. But what if I want 
> to do so using the keyboard?

You have multiple clients in a single frame. From the man page:

   Frame operations
       Mod1+K N
              Go to next client window within frame

       Mod1+K P
              Go to previous client window within frame

       Mod1+K n
              Go to n:th client window within frame (n=1..9, 0)

Hope this was what you wanted.
-- 
Tom

Reply via email to