Hi,

I upgraded my Debian installation and lost my Ion Dock.  I really can't
live without it, but I can't seem to be able to downgrade the Debian
packages either.  (I think the old packages which support the dock have
dropped out of Debian already.)

What is the last version of the development version of Ion that works
with the dock, and where can I download it?  The Ion homepage only links
the most recent development version.

Alternatively, does anyone know of any other WM intended for keyboard
use that supports a dock?  Ratpoison doesn't appear to have the support.
trswm mentions a dock, but from the screenshot it looks like a KDM app..
does that support the same window manager dock programs that work in the
ion dock?  I couldn't get trswm to compile anyway, so it's kind of
irrelevant.  :)

Thanks in advance,
Jim

-- 
Jim Farrand
-- 
http://farrand.net/home-spamfilter.shtml

Reply via email to