On Saturday 18 October 2003 03:19, Jim Farrand wrote:

> I upgraded my Debian installation and lost my Ion Dock.  I really can't
> live without it, but I can't seem to be able to downgrade the Debian
> packages either.  (I think the old packages which support the dock have
> dropped out of Debian already.)

I don't know about Debian, but if this is a current devel-version, there is no 
dock (yet). I think version 200303xx was the last one, which inofficially 
included a dock.


BTW: Is it just me, or doesn't the kicker (start panel) from kde and other 
programs (like superkaramba) fetch sytem tray icons (running ion-devel 
20030814)?

As of now I use the kludges.lua file to specify that each system tray icon 
should be put in its own frame, but is there another way to make them work 
with kicker or superkaramba?

best regards,

Martin

Reply via email to