Hey,
     Just adding few details to my last mail.
    These are the instructions I referred:-
https://wiki.iotivity.org/windows . I am building IOTvity on windows10,
intel 64 bit. I have installed the mentioned dependencies. I have tried
'run build' on windows cmd and Developer Command Prompt for visual Studio
and 'auto-build.sh' on git-bash. I have got the above errors everytime. I
have a Visual Studio community version.
And thank you Philippe and George.

On 23 Mar 2017 7:34 p.m., "Prathamesh Ranade" <ranade.prathmesh at gmail.com>