Prathamesh Ranade,
Scons is not finding the Visual Studio community version.  I personally don?t
have the same setup so there are just things to try I don?t know if they will
work. They range in the order of what I think is the easy to hardest.

1)      Check that you are using the latest version of scons. Each new version
of visual studio uses new paths and must be added into SCons. Typically SCons
is updated a few weeks after a new version of visual studio is released.

2)      This is a hack that should not be check upstream:

a.      Try adding the following to the sconstruct make sure you launch scons
from a window that can see the cl command.
env.Environment ()
env.Append ( ENV = { 'PATH' : os.environ['PATH'] } )

3)      Try installing an older version of visual studio that scons can find.
(I think the oldest supported is VS-2015)

4)      The last and hardest option. Try and figure out why scons is not
finding the cl tool open up the msvc.py file an
(<python>/Lib/site-packages/scons-<version>/SCons/Tool/msvc.py) This would be
difficult and I don?t really recommend unless you want to become a scons expert.
Good luck,
George Nash