On 03/24/2017 01:02 PM, Mats Wichmann wrote:

> I've done the following, and an
> (a) constructed a python virtual environment using 2.7 (my default
> python is 3.6 on this machine, but that won't work for scons)
> (b) launch the visual studio-aware version of a command shell ("VS2015
> x86 x64 Cross Tools Command Prompt")
> (c) activate the virtualenv by going into the directory, then into the
> Scripts subdirectory and running "activate"
> (d) pip install scons
>
> now we have a command shell that knows where all the Microsoft tools
> are, knows the right version of Python, and has scons in it.
>
> "run build" is happy with this setup

That said, it failed to build through.  Is the Windows build currently
having some problems?  Or is there one of those "everything doesn't
populate right first time" things going on?

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'out\windows\amd64\debug\oc_logger.lib'
randomtest.cpp
scons: *** [out\windows\amd64\debug\resource\IPCA\src\ipca.dll] Error 1104

the ipca stuff just went in, afaik.