scons substitues in the path to the top of the build for '#'. top of build
means the place the SConstruct was found. the folllowing '/' is unneeded, but
some project people have preferred it as visually it reminds you # represents a
path. it's like writing '/tmp//foo' instead of '/tmp/foo'', no difference.