Hi,

do we have a process in place where we agree on ‘requirements’ ?
Why is multi threading a requirement - where does this come from?

So far only reuqirements I have seen in Prag is OCF compliance and as small as
possible, so that the stack fits in as many devices as possible.
These are strong requirements that we have received by OCF and which we should
always keep in mind.
…and stack size is the major part why we now have so many companies looking at
IoTivity Light!

thanks
  Christian

On 4. Apr 2018, at 21:02, Gregg Reynolds