From: iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org
[mailto:iotivity-dev-boun...@lists.iotivity.org] On Behalf Of Christian Gran
Sent: 06 April 2018 07:50
To: Mats Wichmann <m.wichm...@ieee.org>; iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] API proposal for better userability in IoTivity Lite.

Hi,

thanks for the links - that is helpful.

Disucssing a ‘feature’ on the mailing list is a good first step.

What we do not have in place is a mechanism to accpet or reject a feature
request - or did I miss that part?

Thoughts?

thanks
  Christian

On 5. Apr 2018, at 17:01, Mats Wichmann
<m.wichm...@ieee.org<mailto:m.wichm...@ieee.org>> wrote:

To respond to this question: there is a documented process, which is here:

https://wiki.iotivity.org/iotivity_features_branches_and_release_process

now whether that process is actually followed in general is another question,
but bringing the question here was supposed to be the first step, and that is
what has happened.

there's not a whole lot on the wiki on this project, beyond the one page:

https://wiki.iotivity.org/constrained?s[]=constrained<https://wiki.iotivity.org/constrained?s%5b%5d=constrained>

which could use some beefing up, reflection of the new name, etc.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 12:34 AM, Christian Gran