Dear Thiago,

Thank you very much for your answer. The only thing that concerns me is that "The project is experimental at the moment and APIs provided are work in progress and subject to changes." so since as far as I understand this is not an IoTivity component, is it compatible only with certain versions of IoTIvity? I have an IoTivity server in C++, using IoTivity 1.3.1 version.

What I would like is to access the IoTivity server's CoAP services outside of my local network, that's why I thought of using HTTP services in the first place.

But if there is a way to have an IoTivity client remotely that could make a CoAP multicast discovery request to the network of the IoTivity server or if there is a way to _start IoTivity server on a certain port_ so that an IoTivity client can make a CoAP unicast request to the server, that would be sufficient. Is there a way that I could achieve any of these two solutions?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Koutli Maria