Hi all,

I have released first version the MQTT OCF proxy (bridge) on github
https://github.com/kelsayed/mqtt-ocf. The readme file has all the details.
In summary, the server supports interconnecting MQTT publishers and
subscribers to OCF clients. The server binds the MQTT topic with an OCF
resource and transparent updates via the topic or OCF resource is then
supported.

Future versions shall include a resource that can allow interested OCF
clients to publish their resource as MQTT topics. Still need to think of
some good security model to authenticate MQTT subscribers/publishers who
would need to access the resource/topic. Otherwise, it is a
straight-forward extension of current version.

I hope it is useful and can be a good element in the overall eco-system (of
course needs some or maybe many refinements to be production-ready).

Looking forward to the OCF/IoTivity community feedback. Don't hesitate to
ask any questions via the mailing lists or by filing github issues
(preferred).

Best regards,

Khaled Elsayed