Hi,
Well the results of the testing pre-releases seems to have worked well!
A few minor gotchas came out that have been nipped in the bug.  I'm not
sure how I should describe this "release" except as a long time coming
with lots of little bug fixes of varying importance.  I'll be importing
this into FreeBSD and getting the NetBSD folks to do the same.

Don't mind the date in the "HISTORY", I was a bit too eager ;)

http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip_fil3.4.32.tar.gz

Cheers,
Darren

3.4.32  18/6/2003 - Released

fix up the behaviour of ipfs

make parsing errors in ipf/ipnat return an error rather than return
indicating success.

window scaling patch

make ipfstat work as a set{g,u}id thing - gave up privs before opening
/dev/ipl

checksum adjustment corrections for ICMP & NAT

attempt to always get an mbuf full of data through pullup if possible

Fix bug with NAT and fragments causing system to crash

Add patches for OpenBSD 3.3

stop LKM locking up the machine on modern NetBSD(?)

allow timeouts in NAT rules to over-ride fr_defnatage if LARGE_NAT is defined

Locking patches for IRIX 6.5 from SGI.

fix bug in synchronising state sessions where all interfaces were invalidated

fix bug in openbsd 3.2 bridge diffs

fix bug parsing port comparisons in proxy rules

3.4.31  7/12/2002 - Released

Reply via email to